Monday, February 12, 2007
List of Scientists Challenging Darwin Grows
A hundred more of the world's top scientists have signed a statement declaring that they are skeptical of the claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Click here to read the story.
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
New DVD on the Roman Catholic Church Just Released
We're excited to announce the release of a brand new, updated edition of our Roman Catholicism DVD. Some of the questions that this DVD answers are:
- Where, when, and how did the Roman Catholic Church come to be?
- What do Catholics and Protestants agree upon?
- What do we disagree upon? Why do we disagree?
- Do Catholic teachings line up with the Bible?
- Why are there different books (the Apocrypha) in the Catholic Bible?
- Are those books inspired and trustworthy?
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)